Fall-Tastic Events at the Lake of the Ozarks
Fall is SO MUCH FUN at the Lake of the Ozarks! We are so happy that there are still options at the Lake to enjoy around this time of year, with everything happening in the world. The best vacation rental company at the Lake of the Ozarks is here to give you need-to-know information on some of the fall-themed events happening in this area this year, in this week's blog! To book your BEAUTIFUL vacation rental at the Lake of the Ozarks so you have a place to stay when it comes time for these FUN events, visit www.LakeoftheOzarksRentalProperties.com.
Clue The Musical - Apple Festival
Oct 01, 2020 - Oct 11, 2020
The Royal Theatre
107 S. Monroe St.
Versailles MO 65084
Hours of Operation: 7:00 PM Friday and Saturday, 2:00 PM Sunday
Event Details: THE MUSICAL Tom Chiodo, Peter DePietro, Wayne Barker, Galen Blum, Vinnie Martucci Performances on Oct 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10 at 7 PM and Oct 4 and 11 at 2PM
- The internationally popular game is now a fun-filled musical that brings the world’s best-known suspects to life and invites the audience to help solve the mystery: who killed Mr. Boddy, in what room, and with what weapon.
- The audience receives forms to help them deduce the solution from clues given throughout the fun-filled evening. Three audience members choose from cards representing the potential murderers, weapons, and rooms; there are 216 possible solutions!
- Only one hard-nosed female detective is qualified to unravel the merry mayhem.
- Comic antics, witty lyrics, and a beguiling score carry the investigation from room to room.
- Even after the culprit confesses, a surprise twist delights the audience.
- CLUE: THE MUSICAL is presented by arrangement with Concord Theatricals. www.concordtheatricals.com With public support from the Missouri Arts Council, a state agency.
Fall Big Bass Bash
Oct 03, 2020 - Oct 04, 2020
Lake Ozark MO 65049
Event Details: The Big Bass Bash is a bass tournament designed for amateurs only. The Big Bass Bash format is distinctive in that it only takes one fisherman just one big bass to win.
Anglers can launch from anywhere on Lake of the Ozarks. The Big Bass Bash will have four weigh-in stations to accommodate the anglers: PB2 (Grand Glaize State Park), Red Oak Resort, Alhonna Resort, & Point Randall Resort.
Fall Festival at Stark Caverns
Oct 17, 2020
125 Cave Drive
Eldon MO 65026
Hours of Operation: 10 am - 5 pm
Event Details: Book a cave tour or shop the amazing vendor booths featuring local and regional artisans.
- Try your hand at sluice mining or geode cracking.
- Enjoy delicious food in a beautiful outdoor setting!
- Social distancing will be encouraged, and masks are welcome.
Enjoy Yourself This Fall at the Lake of the Ozarks!
Fall is so beautiful, so why not enjoy the scenery somewhere you know is great for natural, beautiful scenic views. Visit our website at www.LakeoftheOzarksRentalProperties.com and select the Vacation Rentals tab to see what vacation rentals are available on the dates you choose to visit us. Enjoy!