4th of July FUN at the Lake of the Ozarks
The Lake of the Ozarks is a happening place to be around Independence Day! There is SO much FUN to be had. Most of these beautiful firework displays are only a short drive OR boat ride away from the best vacation rentals at the Lake of the Ozarks. There will be several firework displays and celebrations to enjoy this year.
Firework Displays at the Lake of the Ozarks
There are a TON of fireworks displays to witness with you family friends on a vacation to the Lake of the Ozarks. Here are a few you can either travel to via boat or car from one our fabulous Lake of the Ozarks vacation rentals.
- Cruise on over and view the fireworks at Old Kinderhook on mile marker 12 and watch from the lake on your boat, Friday June 30th at dusk.
- Fireworks at the 5 mile marker in the main channel July 2nd at 9:30pm.
- Windemere's Freedom Celebration will have a firework display that can be seen from the water at the 45th mile marker Sunday July 2, at 9 p.m.
- The fireworks at the Lodge of Four Season can be viewed by water at the 13th mile marker, Tuesday July 4 at dusk.
- Lake Valley Country Club's fireworks can be seen from the 2nd mile marker Tuesday, July 4 at dusk.
Things to Do From Vacation Rentals for the 4th
- For those of you just looking to spend some quality time with your loved ones this year, on July 4th weekend, from the comfort of your very own vacation rental at the Lake of the Ozarks, there are some FUN options.
- Some of our vacation rentals come with an outdoor grill. Why not BBQ some yummy treats for you and family. FEAST in celebration of your FREEDOM this Independence Day.
- Get into the holiday spirit and make some FUN Red, White, & Blue Desserts with your family! Get creative with those RED strawberries, BLUEberries, and WHITE whipped cream.
- Dress patriotic for this wondrous occasion. Throw a pool party and indicate that it's a red, white, and blue theme. Some of our vacation rentals have pool access at the Lake of the Ozarks.
There's also the Eldon 4th of July parade, at 10 a.m. Saturday, July 1 located at the Eldon Air Park. Fireworks begin at dusk.
No matter what your plans are this year for the 4th of July weekend, Lake Ozark Vacation Destinations wishes everyone a Happy Independence Day! Be safe in your travels and with your activities. There's nothing like a good, family vacation to the Lake of the Ozarks and what better way to celebrate? With a history of very satisfied guests, we have THE rental properties to exceed your expectations. We offer lake vacationers exceptional lake properties paired with the exceptional service that we have built our business upon. Call Lake Ozark Vacation Destinations at 636-474-9878. We'd love to help you celebrate Independence Day the best way we know how!
Contact Us Today at (636) 474-9878
Follow us on: